Back to Malaysia!

on Sunday, December 15, 2013
Thats the end of my vacation and I'm back to where i finally belong.. 'Malaysia' :)
The vacation to Bali was nice, we enjoyed pretty much there and had a good time eventhou bali was not as good as how Phuket was (our honeymoon), it hold some interesting memories. The thing that amused me in Bali is the strong essence of Balinese Hindu culture in everything of their life. They are very simple, moderate & religiously pious people. I can see that they have temple on every single house! Wow!! temple on every single house!? Thats amazing to me as its not what one could expect to happen or see in Malaysia. One thing for sure is i'm very proud with the importance of Hindu culture in Bali for each and everything. I wish things are the same in Malaysia, unfortunately for Geo-political reason that's never gonna happen. Apart from few shopping's and sightseeing Bali is truly a fantastic place. Had some share of pretty bad experience as well. One for its food (maybe wrong choice of meal i guess) & second my wife got stung by jellyfish out at the beach in Kuta. Well she is recovering now. Other then that its a good trip whole together. I will visit Bali again maybe in few years time if time and situation persists :)

0 comments: