Sayonara Yahoo Mail!

on Sunday, December 22, 2013
The word Yahoo! means happy and emotionally joyful. But does it really suits for yahoo!? I don't think so, i used to love yahoo mail a lot, its my primary email provider ever since ive been introduced to the world of internet back in the college years (90's). Even thou i have Hotmail (which is now outlookmail), i loved yahoo a lot and even ported and re-directed all my incoming mails from Hotmail to yahoo mail as i feel one primary email address is the best. I hate to maintain multiple ones. But now i feel its getting towards the end of yahoo mail reign. I feel extremely disgusted with the way they manage spam, the layout of the email itself and not to mention the super duper slowness it is!! How am i suppose to use my email in this sense? argghh!!! And what do you know, people around the internet are cursing yahoo mail ever since. I thought im the only one. Enough is enough! that's it, im planning to quit using yahoo mail once and for all! no more nonsense crappy spams and childish like layouts to bother about. I'm going to use GMail moving forward. Yes, i registered gmail sometimes back in 2005 (if i could remember). Its purely using my name as the email ID. Luckily enough cause my email is so popular i can see multiple email ID with some aliases on them on the net! Wow i didnt know that.. Haha. For Yahoo! You are really a pathetic provider. Thats it. Im moving over slowly to GMail and i hope by March or April next year, i would be fully on GMail alone without yahoo! Sayonara Yahoo mail!

0 comments: