Anxious Sunday..

on Friday, October 29, 2010
Yea very very anxious.. Im gonna meet the girl this sunday.. with my family of course (arranged meet up)..
Questions starts to plonder in my brain...

is she the one..?
is she the one ive been waited for in my life...?
is she the one ive born for...?
is she the one destined to pair with me for this life..?
is she the one who will sail the vengefull and challenging life with me...?
is she the one who will be there when i need and share my life with...?
is she the one who is going to takes on the pride of my generation to the eternity..?


questions flowing thru my head.. the answer will b answered this sunday..

sleepless..anxious..mysterious..anonymity puzzled me all over.. Well.. i wonder where is deepavali anyway ?
i dont feel the mood yet.. im hoping for a good deepavali mood nowwwwwwwwww!!

0 comments: