Simply Amazed

on Sunday, October 31, 2010
I feel very amazed, happy, cheerfull and on top of the world... finally ive met her today.. i met her at a temple..together with her brother, brothers wife and her mother.. the first minute i saw her climbing down the stairs of the temple, my heart beat pounded so fast that i could hear it my self... her beautiness amazed me.. I talked to myself.. should i say shes cute? or shes preety ? or shees beautifull? Words failed to describe her..

Finally with less intervention with anyone else, i talked to her.. in private..i was so nervous.. scared.. and very very anxious.. i forgoten my english while im talking to her.. i forgoten my self completely.. and i felt my entire body freezed on time, i do not know what to begin and what to talk.. wow. And all these.. caused by her mesmerizing beautyness and not to mention her sense of friendliness.. So friendly.. and jovial. I could also see that she is very caring.. and having positive mind of thoughts.. all these happened as what i wanted all this time in my life...

The minute i started to talk to her.. i was virtualy fallen to her feet.. surrendered to the creator of human man kind.. I imediately had one response on my heart.. "she is the one".. Yes.. she is the one and there is no doubt about it.. the type of a person that ive been longing for.. the type of character i would eagerly spend my life with.. and most certainly the beauty that strucks me with the force of 1000Mw (one thousand mega watts) of thunder bolt that diminished me for the 20minute conversation.. I asked the god.. what prayers that i made to u.. that you matched me with such a person..

I felt im the luckies person.. and in the mean time scared. The most scaredfull question to me now..Will she be mine ? as my wife.. or all this will be miserably shattered as a day dream once and for all.. Im very worried as what ever things that im hoping will end with disaster with nothing materialized or dejected half way...

What should i do ?.. Ive no idea.. i could only pray.. for she be mine.. but yet still no one can reject a persons fate.. If she is destinied to be my wife.. i would be the happiest man of this "LIFE" and if she isnt destinied to be mine.. i would have to continue accepting the fate.. and continue my dream of unforceen future.. with pain heavier then anything else for sure...

Counting.. and Praying.. for the best to happend..  Will it be heard by the almighty?

0 comments: