Endhiran

on Monday, October 18, 2010
In the midst of the Navarathri festival preperation.. I did catch up some time of my own to watch endhiran with my family at the local theather.. Wow.. the crowd was speachless.. In fact i stay away from the local theather and brought my family to a much newer and grand 3D Digital DTS thearther where no tamil films was screened so far except enthiran.. but to my suprise there to alots of people... lucky me the ticket are available on the time of booking.. the movie... hmmm for me.. i dont see a shankar's touch on it.. as usual shankar's film even though its illogical, but there will be a strong message embeded on the story line. But on endhiran.. 'non-logic', 'boring move' and  'non impresive 3D animations' made me wonder if the stress given to shankar made it such way.. even my mom noticed it and told me probarbaly the director was in rush or in panic of the movies hype that he spoil it halfway.. yea.. for me i have to admit.. something went wrong somewhere..

Well talking about 'non-logic', endhiran.. is a tamil word of robot. So a robot is been created as a prove of bio-technology ambitious design.. all the human factors are loaded in.. ok..all the capabilities are loaded in... ok.. the feelings.. loaded in .. also ok.. now here comes the big question to the director.. all the previous mentiones was 'ok' in the movie.. now Where the hell did he think that a robot semi-mechanical, electronicaly circuited and wired which depends on electric source to charge able to have a magnetic field power !?!? Director shankar how could that possible.. I mean u can manipulate peoples thinking.. but to that extend... "i dont think so".. Magnetic power.. wow.. work side by side with electronic circuits.. Not to mention the jumping over a distance of few feet away.. wow all this made me bored  and sick to watch the movie.. Shankar screwing his film this bad.. ouch.. ive no clue how could this be possible..

The save the people on the fire.. and the ending fight.. all are digitaly animated.. but for me its badly animated.. those animation are poorly done.. I wonder if the cost of the movie constrained shankar to opt for a lower end animation.. Well ive no clue.. So far the movie is doing well at the box office.. and earned much amount of cash from it.. but for me if the rating is 1 to 10.. i would give 4 for the movie.. the 4 is because camera works was done very well.. and the song picturization.. Machu Pichu for one song.. wow.. thats cool.. and lastly the squeezed in idea of terminator, I-robot & etc.. on a tamil movie... thats never done before on any movie.. hmmm ok..



to my blog viewers.. this is my personal opinion of the moview Endhiran.. :)

2 comments:

Gauthem said...

Seems like someone send a rather amusing comment which i decided to delete. Base on the post.

1.) This is my personal opinion. Read the word "Personal"
2.) I based on what i see, others may have diffrent opinion, which i dont take it serious :)
3.) What does collection has to do with quality ? Ive no idea.

:)

Venkat Narayanan said...

Nice Movie and good updation. We are serviced Aluminium Scaffolding for fight screen to this movie. At that time we are service scaffolding for just 40 days only.