Paintball at Pisa Stadium Penang

on Monday, October 25, 2010
Had a wonderfull weekend at PISA stadium penang playing "Paintball" last sunday. Me and my couleges at Seagate had enjoyed the brutal game of Paint ball crushing at the Pisa stadium. I called it "PAIN Ball" removing the "T".. cause its really pain once hit on u even though wearing the full body armour.. I did posed for a few shots before the begining of the game.. Here im sharing some of them..

*note the gun *isnt it cool ? :) Im wearing a full body gear with SWAT Team vest.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

MIKE, dont be worried about your X, just think you have saved your life from a biggest wormhole of lifetime.
Just get a new GF. enjoy ur life mate..TC.

Gauthem said...

Hi.. Unfortunately i could not presume your identity.. Do i know u? Btw, Paintball at PISA stadium and worrying of X-gf ? I dont see the connection. Please enshrine upon me your kind identity.. :)

~
Gauthem