Empty mid year

on Saturday, June 06, 2009
Hahhhh today is public holiday .. the agongs birthday.. and here iam in front of my laptop typing words of nonsence... arghh i wish i could runaway for a nice sweet holiday.. its been a while since ive last enjoyed a wonderfull holiday with my friends or family.. I wish i could have it again... but still yet i feel very uneasy spending unecessarily nowadays even for going out such as this... hmmm uncertainity of the economic i guess.... oh well... anyway.. its been quite a while ive post an update on my blog.. its June and this is my first post for the month.. as usuall life is going slow with no change as of now eventhought it is middle of the year. Man how fast time flies.. right now i feel only last month was February.. but now... it is June... thats fast..

Well.. apart from that.. its been a very hot sunny day nowadays.. not even a single drop of water coming out from the cloud... the intense heat causes flu.. & fever everywhere.. not to mention im getting it too... even though im back to normal.. im coughing almost 2 weeks now..man its really annoying.. arrghhh !

Haaaahh...i wish there's winter here... all i could do now is drinking herbal tea or coconut water to bring down my body temperature.. too hot!! too hot!!

Ok.. i feel im blabering alot now.. my brain is empty to think what else to write.. its 12 o'clock noon and its saturday.. im planing to sit at my house sofa and watch TV.. thats what i could do now..

urrgghhh....

ok guys till next post... c'ya..

0 comments: