Saturday blues..

on Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Its been a long holiday last weekend.... Yea replacement holiday on Monday.. cool..
i had a preety intresting weekends actually.. went out visitng my relatives.. going out shoping..
and intresting of all... i went to "Market Street" in Penang.. To those who are not aware of the place.. its a street in penang.. also dubbed the Little India of Penang.. there are alots of shops selling quite number of stuffs... On Saturday i bring over my mom, sis and my lil cousin sis who came over for a stay at my house... we went out to shopping for my Sis who is leaving to India for her research convention this saturday.. On the mean time i had a shopping for myself too... Mom forced me to buy a gold ring for me.. and yea i bought it.. its a gemstone ring.. small ones... the price.. hahahaha.. quite hefty... actually i allready owned a gemstone ring.. its a nice Yellow Saphire (my birthstone) ring... but its too big.. so i brought a smaller version, something that can fit on my mid finger perfectly.... i dunt know yet hows its gonna look alike cause it would be crafted for my design and be ready only this friday... So this friday il be going there to collect it.. :)

Hmmmm... hopefully this gemstone ring brings me luck.. luck and more luck... inclusive of small amounts of $$$$$ money of course kekekeke :P

ok lunch time... i gota be off now.. till next blogey.. chiow..

0 comments: