Options in Life

on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I got a very misserable options to choose... i have to choose between "Book, Life or Money".. i dont know which one i should choose.. If i choose Book.. i will be prosperous in a year time.. If i choose Life.. i would be happy now and probarbaly continue with it.. if i choose Money... i have to generate it thruout to a point i could reach the summit of Life and Book... Im confused with these options.. these options really arent make me happy.. im trying to be happy (acting to be happy) but virtually... sad with these options... ahhhhh... i just hope god sees all this things that im facing..
options in life really are cruel sometimes..

Sad day for me today...
I cant decide these options as one of the options that i choose for sure will make me sad... for the other 2.. .i feel like crying... why the options.. why cant human being live without any options...
is this how life suppose should be...

i wish for a miracle.. in the mean time i have to move the dice for an option.. an option which will make me regret... probarbaly for the rest of my coming life..

I hope god sees all this game of his... and he is happy for making me sad :( ...