Torn King "Durian"

on Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Weekendfull of durian.. hahaha...

its durian season now and i could see most of the roadsides people are selling these fruit.. plus rambutan, mangosteen and much more... i had durian as well... last weekend at my cousins house.. a mini gathering.. we ate plenty much durian, me and my uncle went out to hunt, bargain and of-course find for a good smelling durians. We happened to found one at kulim.. its a old malay guy... we bargained the price... and packed the durians into my car... around 20 of them... ouchhh... my car absorber surely cries for the weight... After reached home... dig in to open the thorny fruit for the sweet fruit... Grrrrr!!#&$@ im the opener.. and as the opener of the fruit... i got numbers of torns stabbed on my palm... :( but yet the good part... i got to choose the best fruit for my taste.. hahahaha... then we had mangosteen...



After had the durians... roughtly around 5 evening... i got a shocking experience... I couldnt start my Car !!!! damn.. thats horrifying.. i had to call the insurance company for a auto-assist.. luckily enough thry came in and check.. found no problem.. it starts...

Probarbaly my car protest on me because of the durian i put.. arrghhh!!! its time to get my car serviced... probarbaly this weekend....

ok thats all for a sweet and shock durian week... hahaha... till next blogey.. c ya all .... :)

0 comments: