Hazy Day

on Monday, June 22, 2009
Arghhh... Haze is back and its getting worst.. Its very hazy these days.. i could smell the wind taste like a burned tree ash.. arghhh... getting to worst.. the hotty weather.. i feel im virtually burning ! god save me !!

Yesterday (although its hazy out there), my mom forced me to bring her out to visit 2 of my elderly relative who are unwell.. So there i go, surpassing this dangerous haze, all time sweaty weather... bringing my mum, my aunt and cousin to Tanjung Bungah, far away after out from the ferry, around 10km.

Stay there couple of hours, after then head to Bukit mertajam visit another elderly relative before head home. Quite tiring.. To get things worst, i got back ache now :(
my cousin told me could be because of the jackfruit we ate on saturday.. haaahh.. i think i would be going to the hospital today after work, probarbaly a jap would save my backache problem.. im moving like a robot.. could feel a sharp pain...:(

anyway.. im just praying there would be a rain outside.. its getting from bad to worst now..
ok.. just has my lunch.. i got a meeting to catch.. till next blogey.. chiow..

1 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

weather is okay at times, bad at times. rain is helping though.

:-)

feel better now?


ammu.